I recently published a Low Carb Diet Book. It introduces the reader to Ketogenic diet principles and the associated health benefits. This diet offers a way to lose weight fast while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. By making a couple of changes to your diet, you will be able to achieve your fitness and weight loss goals. Dieting cannot get any simpler than this.
The keto diet is a high fat and a low carb diet. So, you will primarily be eating fat for shedding those extra pounds. Yes, you read it correctly. Fats are misunderstood and are considered to be bad. In fact, carbs are the culprit. By restricting the consumption of carbs and increasing the consumption of healthy fats, you can effectively lose weight.
The primary source of energy is glucose. Glucose is produced by breaking down carbs in the body. The liver secretes an enzyme known as insulin, and it helps in this process. While following a ketogenic diet, the primary source of fuel isn’t glucose, but it is ketones. The liver produces ketones when it starts breaking down fat. Instead of carbs, the stored fat along with the healthy fats you consume are burnt for providing energy. When you reduce the consumption of carbs, you will not only lose weight but can improve your overall health as well.
In this book you will learn about:
the keto diet
the health benefits it offers
a keto-friendly food list
tips for following the diet
exercising while on this diet
Getting prepared for the diet
Are you ready to get started with this interesting diet?
As a special promotion the book is currently offering a free preview! Just click here https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B076DY38R5&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_p_kb_dp&tag=naturalenrg02-20&reshareId=2G1SM94KFMVK1DC0MDMR&reshareChannel=system. All I ask is for you to leave a honest review on Amazon.
Insider Low Carb Diet Tips
Below I have provided a list of some of the tricks and recipes I have found to make the diet more enjoyable. These tips make it easier to make this diet a life style change so you can retain your weight loss and continue to eat healthy throughout your life.
- The best salad dressing I have found is easy to make! Just mix 1 part expeller pressed Walnut Oil, 1 part Coconut Vinegar, add some Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds and Italian seasoning. Shake it up and get ready for a great salad!
- Use Ghee (clarified butter) and expeller pressed Coconut Oil for cooking. Ghee has a intense butter flavor and is great for your vegetables and meat you want to infuse with butter. Coconut Oil is odorless and tasteless and has a little higher smoke point for cooking.
- Use a teaspoon of Chia Seeds on your salads or vegetables. The are very nutritious and will help you feel full.
- Use unsweetened Coconut Milk as creamer in your coffee. Use Steviea to sweeten it.
- Use Ketone supplements for a couple of days if you cheat on your diet with excess carbohydrates. This will return your body quickly to ketosis.
- For a good protein shake, use 1 scoop of Growing Naturals Pea Protein, a two tablespoons of PB2 powder and 1 cup of chocolate almond milk. Shake or blend it and enjoy!
- Use califlower to make “mashed potatoes.” Cut and boil the califlower for about 5 to 10 minutes until just soft. Then drain and transfer to a blender and a small amount of unsweetened coconut or almond milk and Ghee to taste. Blend until smooth garnish with chives and flat parsley.
- Use radishes in your slow cooker dishes in place of small potatoes. Just trim and wash the radish and place it in the slow cooker with your meat. You will swear they are little potatoes after several hours in the crock.
- Use Bragg’s Liquid Aminos in place of soy sauce in your recipes
- For a simple dumb bell workout follow this link to my exercise tips!
- Check back often I will continue to add more tips! I have included links to products you can buy easily on Amazon. Please click over from this website. I receive a small affiliate commission for purchases that help me fund this website. It does not effect your price. Thank you!!